Start Smiling Again With Dental Implants
November 22, 2019
If you’re missing teeth because of an accident, decay or illness, dental implants will help regain what you’ve lost. They’re natural-looking, permanent, effective and affordable replacements for damaged or lost teeth. Patients who’ve made the investment in this procedure have greater confidence, which results in a positive impact on nearly every aspect of their life. Not to mention that you’ll improve your overall oral health for years to come.
The benefits of dental implants for both your looks and your health are as follows:
- Missing teeth can reduce your ability to eat many different foods. This limits your dining enjoyment and can also affects your health. Since implants are essentially new teeth, you get back to eating whatever foods you want.
- Implants support your jawbone and facial structure. Since they contain titanium and naturally fuse with our bone, implants promoting bone growth.
- Implants can help strengthen a jawbone weakened by tooth loss. The empty space left by the lost tooth can make the adjacent teeth move out of their position leading to misalignment.
- Implants fill this space, enabling teeth to maintain position on the jaw.
- Unlike other replacement procedures, dental implants provide the stimulation that the jaw needs, thus helping it maintain its bone mass
Dr. Alan Robinson has over a decade of experience with dental implants. He’s happy to personally explain implants and whether they’re the right choice for you.